Warzone Tower Defense Warzone Tower Defense

Best defense game in a while.

Only reason it's not a ten is because there could easily be more modes. the modes I'd like to see personally are only ground, only air, no upgrades, free upgrades, unlimited cash, only one type of turret, and no walls.

I really liked the map design, interface, and the option to turn off the sound (a lot of people overlook this when making games and only make it possible to disable the music, if at all, so I really appreciate this option).

Great job!

Global Defense System Global Defense System

quite good

graphics - some of the asteroids were kind of low contrast and difficult to see, but most were good. turrets and crosshairs looked good.

style - pretty cool, although it allowed for asteroids to go off to the side of the screen and disappear, but i see how that's about all you can do with them.

sound - i give it a 10 because you allowed me the option to turn it off, not because i don't like the music and sounds you picked, but because i prefer to listen to my own music while playing games, so thanks.

violence - BANG BANG BANG BOOM!!! it's a shooter, if there wasn't violence i'd be pissed.

interactivity - the menus worked well and the game ran smoothly, i understood how everything worked right away. good job.

overall it was cool, especially the physics of the asteroids, but after level 17 i had all turrets with blue lasers as primary and antimatter missiles as secondary. this made me pretty much unstoppable. i think that to add more variety the primary and secondary weapons sets could be entirely different, primary focusing more on speed and accuracy, secondary more on explosions and area of damage. i liked how the mini-turrets functioned autonomously, but i would've liked to have been able to upgrade them as well.

this was one of the better defence games i've played.

F2Jam The Music Game v1.0 F2Jam The Music Game v1.0

good idea but counterintuitive w/ rhythm problem

so i start. and it's ok, but then, the notes are repeating, but the key i'm supposed to play is changing. this should be fixed, maybe change the songs or something, but as a musician i expect to hit the same key to play the same note. there were a few rhythm issues to.

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

beaten, and loved the style

woo i win! now where's my cookie???

anyway i really liked ikmpossible mode, it became more of a memory game then a guide the ball to the exit game.

great work.

Particle Effects in Flash Particle Effects in Flash

Hell Yes!

yeah, cool. when you make the next one though, make it a bit less laggy, and add more for sure. great work and thanks for the props!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

OH SO HARD!!!!!

i have the GC version and i can't get past level 2-4 IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. synj has the best characters EVER!

Escape from Helltowers Escape from Helltowers

command works ctrl don't

great, but the control key screw up the game.

Turbo Spirit XT Turbo Spirit XT

good but frustrating

i found the control scheme horrible, it was very veyr boring and the aroowing thing just really pissed me off.