Fantasy Aux -REMIX- Fantasy Aux -REMIX-

interesting. but not as good.

it was missing something the original had. i don't think you made it intense enough, like, it seemed like just a more complex version of the original rather than a true remix. it neede to be farther from the original while still being similar. good effort though.

PHOENIXtrunks responds:

well, in all fairness to myself, I completely revamped the middle-to-end section...I know, the begining is too similar, but I thought it worked for a good DnB...I'll try harder next time, thanks for the review! :D

Fantasy Aux Fantasy Aux

slow techno indeed.

the beginning reminded me of a pink flloyd gone techno thing, and then you get into the song, and iwas just WAITING to here some of those claps! the only part i don't think totally worked was the possibly analog synth melody. it was around the middle. i think a high-cut filtered FM synth or monosynth might've sounded better. good job.

PHOENIXtrunks responds:

hmmm, so are the lack of claps an improvement? ok, well, I understand the synth issue...I actually thought that it starts to blend with the beat...but yeah...I mean it sounds like an NES synth, lol...thanks for the review! You always give great advice :D

Two Weeks Two Weeks

pretty good.

i like the bass, but it's a little heavy. i like the simple counterpoint between the melodies as well.

DJRaveR responds:

I think I rushed it to much, I didn't even listen make myself time to listen to it. It only took me 20 minutes to make :P... it was more of a demo.

Kommehok Kommehok

not a bad first

generally someones first complete song is total and complete crap. this isn't bad for a first try. it's all build with no real middle or end, but it doesn't totally suck.

DJRaveR responds:

Well it was the first ever time that I used FL. I had no idea what I was doing... just going with the feel.

electric angels remix electric angels remix

update this shizz!

MAAAAAAAAAAAAYN

A New Dimension A New Dimension

I like it, but it needs tweakage.

if only the kick wasn't quite so disruptive, then this song would be really sweet. everything else is cool though.

Dj-Fanta5t1c responds:

hahaha i love deh kick! it needs alot madetering, i just dont relly wanna =P the kick is so ba when distorted

the circuteer the circuteer

lol, i'm sick of it.

you had this up on myspace for like 4 months OMG IT"S LIKE FRICKING ANNOYING!!!!! gj though...

Dark Clouds Dark Clouds

it sucked balls but i think it was supposed to

anyways, it was annoying as fuck, but still slightly awesome. darkkloud obviously has something against you. this will not help.

Gregathol responds:

Lmao. It was just a joke.

SineRider-WarmAtHeartRMX SineRider-WarmAtHeartRMX

lol sine tones.

this would qualify as DNB, which is not my cup o' tea, BUT! it was pretty good, and i thought it was funny that SineRider made the original but i don't think there was a single sine tone in the whole thing.

Gregathol responds:

Yeah I really changed the piece. But hey, thats a remix for ya.

Cut it Up and Break it Down Cut it Up and Break it Down

vocal synth?

the things that needed changing are what sounded like a vocal synth and the ending. i think an electric bass or acoustic bass would've been much better than the "ah" sound. also the ending could have been a ridiculous build up to an explosion or something. cool idea though.

PHOENIXtrunks responds:

hmmm, I actually like how I cut up the "Ah's"....but yeah, I see what you're saying...and the ending...well, I did make a huge build and then dropped it...maybe it could be used as a transition for another song...I'll take this into consideration, thanks :)