Akira The Don - CLONES Akira The Don - CLONES

Brilliant!

the best.

Slip 'n Bleed Slip 'n Bleed

slip n' bleed from the aaaayniss!!!

i like how cute and innocent the animation style is, when the content is a little less than cute. funny stuff, make some more, how bout some chris rock?

Phoenix Wrong 3 Phoenix Wrong 3

LAWL

good old sprites and lip sync humor.

Warzone Tower Defense Warzone Tower Defense

Best defense game in a while.

Only reason it's not a ten is because there could easily be more modes. the modes I'd like to see personally are only ground, only air, no upgrades, free upgrades, unlimited cash, only one type of turret, and no walls.

I really liked the map design, interface, and the option to turn off the sound (a lot of people overlook this when making games and only make it possible to disable the music, if at all, so I really appreciate this option).

Great job!

Global Defense System Global Defense System

quite good

graphics - some of the asteroids were kind of low contrast and difficult to see, but most were good. turrets and crosshairs looked good.

style - pretty cool, although it allowed for asteroids to go off to the side of the screen and disappear, but i see how that's about all you can do with them.

sound - i give it a 10 because you allowed me the option to turn it off, not because i don't like the music and sounds you picked, but because i prefer to listen to my own music while playing games, so thanks.

violence - BANG BANG BANG BOOM!!! it's a shooter, if there wasn't violence i'd be pissed.

interactivity - the menus worked well and the game ran smoothly, i understood how everything worked right away. good job.

overall it was cool, especially the physics of the asteroids, but after level 17 i had all turrets with blue lasers as primary and antimatter missiles as secondary. this made me pretty much unstoppable. i think that to add more variety the primary and secondary weapons sets could be entirely different, primary focusing more on speed and accuracy, secondary more on explosions and area of damage. i liked how the mini-turrets functioned autonomously, but i would've liked to have been able to upgrade them as well.

this was one of the better defence games i've played.

F2Jam The Music Game v1.0 F2Jam The Music Game v1.0

good idea but counterintuitive w/ rhythm problem

so i start. and it's ok, but then, the notes are repeating, but the key i'm supposed to play is changing. this should be fixed, maybe change the songs or something, but as a musician i expect to hit the same key to play the same note. there were a few rhythm issues to.

Fantasy Aux -REMIX- Fantasy Aux -REMIX-

interesting. but not as good.

it was missing something the original had. i don't think you made it intense enough, like, it seemed like just a more complex version of the original rather than a true remix. it neede to be farther from the original while still being similar. good effort though.

PHOENIXtrunks responds:

well, in all fairness to myself, I completely revamped the middle-to-end section...I know, the begining is too similar, but I thought it worked for a good DnB...I'll try harder next time, thanks for the review! :D

Fantasy Aux Fantasy Aux

slow techno indeed.

the beginning reminded me of a pink flloyd gone techno thing, and then you get into the song, and iwas just WAITING to here some of those claps! the only part i don't think totally worked was the possibly analog synth melody. it was around the middle. i think a high-cut filtered FM synth or monosynth might've sounded better. good job.

PHOENIXtrunks responds:

hmmm, so are the lack of claps an improvement? ok, well, I understand the synth issue...I actually thought that it starts to blend with the beat...but yeah...I mean it sounds like an NES synth, lol...thanks for the review! You always give great advice :D

Two Weeks Two Weeks

pretty good.

i like the bass, but it's a little heavy. i like the simple counterpoint between the melodies as well.

DJRaveR responds:

I think I rushed it to much, I didn't even listen make myself time to listen to it. It only took me 20 minutes to make :P... it was more of a demo.